MRU13

MRU13

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back in Perth


Hallo to all of you!!

Yes, yes, I am still Down under. Instead of seven weeks, it finally came dwon to four month...!!
I am just really enjoying my time here!
I stayed up north until the beginning of February. Had an incredibnle last day there at my birthday. Double head high surf in the morning- only me and another addicted girl, and then a four hours logohigh session in the afternoon. The perfect day to finally say Good- bye to this magic place!!
Now i am back in Perth since two weeks. Back in the hospital, loving it more and more every day, as I slowly can start to treat patients, stitch them, put canulas in, tc...very exciting!!!
GReat doctors there- ferv friendly, patient and nice looking......third of them is windsurfing!

At the moment I cannot really sail though, as I sprained my ancel three weeks ago and it is still not good...
but good enough for kiting, which I have plenty of possibilities here for it in Perth.
Also the Perth Festival is going on at the moment. Yesterday we have been Downtown in a sper beautiful park with the skyline of Perth in the background,- watching Madama Butterfly from Puccini. A different and incredibel nice experience!!!

Going back home in one week will bring the tears in my eyes....
But once I have to go..
But back home a have NICE Plans: End of march going for a Heliboarding Trip to UJsbekistan with all my Ex- Professional SNowboard Girls!! GReat - all getting together again for once!

Life is beautiful at the moment!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from an italian windsurfer!
Nice pics and very beautifull....girl, do you know her?