MRU13

MRU13

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer in Tyrol


Hi there!

Some short news....unfortunately still not from the water...but i am having a good time here at home.
I as for a great mountainbike tour today at the "Seegrube". Pretty hard to bike up those 1300hm, as I did not move too much lately.
On the Top of the Nordkette they are getting prepared for the Soccer European championships by building a VIP tent for all the important rich football-people....
the cable car to the Top of the "Hafele-Kar" was still running. Believe it or not- there were still people with their skis and snowboards. I was skiing down with the "Figls". This are super short skis , which you can only use in the mushy summer snow. You just go straight- thats super fun!!!!
There was also a competition of the hang-gliders. Great! That´s my next sport I have to learn!!
I hope I can soon give you some news from the water again!!- Going to Maroc on tuesday for a shorttrip. The wind should be good.- Let´s see!


















No comments: