MRU13

MRU13

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some memories-Slideshow from Australia

Hi there!

Here in Pozo we did already the first single elimination yesterday....Conditions were "so-so". Windy for my 3.7m, in the morning still some nice waves, getting smaller and smaller when the tide came in. Riding small waves seems not to be my strong suit.....dropped out far too soon. Now I can only give my best in the double elimination and make my way back!!!!
Let´s hope for some waves in the next days to have a fair competition for everybody!!
Today there was only slalom racing for the men. Antoine Albeau still on the TOP!!
In the meantime- getting bored today in the stones here- I sorted out some pics of my trip this winter to Australia...some better waves..Enjoy!

1 comment:

SP33DM4ST3R B said...

Hi Uli!
Prima Homepage und klasse Pixs! Nur irgendwie passen die Farben von David´s Segeln nicht so recht zu Günter´s Boards. Ist halt meine Meinung und betrifft auch nur die Optik, denn der Rest passt ja!

Gruez

Birger