MRU13

MRU13

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Austrian Lake time

Rainy weather here in Austria since two weeks.
But we had some great windy days at Neusiedlersee.
Unfortunately I didn´t bring my windsurfing eqipment, as I didn´t expect so windy conditions...I would have been on a 3.5 for two days....
But I was trying my new wave-kiteboard. Learning to jibe again!! Haha!! I was mostly just flying...
Let´s see if I am gonna be ready for wavekiting if there are lightwind days in Mauritius.
Leaving soon for about 6 weeks to the beautiful island in the indian ocean!!!.....One Eye is calling!!!!!

thanks for the pix to: http://windkraftsport.com/







entry fee on a rainy day????

2 comments:

Bilge said...

Hello Uli,
Why aren't you going to PWA-Pozo?

Uli Hölzl said...

Mh...because I am going to Mauritius in one week!!!
Havn´t been on the water enough lately to do a comp....better to sail with friends!!! Maybe next time