MRU13

MRU13

Thursday, March 31, 2011

postponed again...

Hi!

So it didn´t turn out to be an ACL revision ( anterior cruciate ligament surgery).
In the operation the docs decided just to fill up the tunnels from my previous knee OP´s with bone graft from my hip.
Cross ligament Op will be in about earliest 3 month, as soon as the bone is hard enough and healed in.
Well this "project" and all these OP´s is slowly getting on my moral, missing a body which doesn´t hurt, missing some movement and adrenalin...
But well, I am sure this was the best option to have good initial situation for the final ACL surgery. the third time there is nothing to "poker" about!!

So if my ankle injury is healing well, I might have May and June when I can do a little sports, some work, some life...Enjoying spring hopefully!!

Cheers out there!!

No comments: