MRU13

MRU13

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Surfworldcup Podersdorf...first days

Once more..
Summeropening and Surfworldcup in Podersdorf!!

There is not much to explain to the ones who have been there already!
GReat atmosphere, nice people, incredible action, best parties,....
That what it is again this year!

For me it was the first weekend, when I felt alive again after my accidents.
I can slowly walk again and even made my first steps on the dancefloor ;-)
- even if i couldn´t shake all night long! but my Reha is going fine and I hope to be on the water for my first easy sessions in June...

Over the first weekend we didn´t have any wind, but the organisers took care of the action.
There was a Tow-In-Contest which was really interesting to watch!
the winner was: Gollito Estredo
Unfortunately Max Matissek who did great and won the qualification couldn´t step up to the expectations again in the finals. Anyway - Congratulations Max!!

Today the wind kicked in and the Single Elimination could get finished!
For now Van Broeckhoven is in first position. Let´s see if the double Elimination can be completed tomorrow. Let´s pray for more wind!!

Next weekend the show goes on for the kiters...
I am looking forward to the next days.
It is gonny be fun!!!



"Tow-In" session

Autograph session for my Sponsor Camaro




No comments: