MRU13

MRU13

Tuesday, December 4, 2007







Back in Perth!

Two weeks in Gnaraloo are over....Leaving here makes me always sad!!
Until Geraldton the drive back to Perth was nice ( and hot), we passed the blowholes in Carnarvon and had some easy driving. But in Geraldton we had two flat tyres, had to stop for the night. the next day early morning in the garage and then continuing back to Perth.
Now I am doing an Elective Intern here for my medicine studies at the Hospital of Freemantle. Will be for three weeks at the Emergency departement. All doctors are really nice, take their time to explain things and the ambiance is great! I guess I will learn a lot here. But I have to say that sometimes I feel a little bit insecure, as the Australian medicine students know a lot more in practical terms. In austria we just study our books and in front of the patient we are idiots.....anyway- it will be good for me! My boss is a dedicated wavesailor as well, so I guess it will not be too hard to get some days with good swell off.....
Had already a beer with him in Gnaraloo....
Lucky me!!!

No comments: