MRU13

MRU13

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finally back in Australia



After a 4 years break I finally made it again to Western Australia! Yupeeh!!!
It is sill the same easy going, laid back country. I rented a car in Perth and went first of all as fast as possible up to Gnaraloo- my most loved spot in the world! Having now already two great weeks up here! Some lightwind wavesailing days, some days with small waves and jumping, and some of these glassy surfing days. just amazing! The best about this place is still its remote environment, just nature all around you. that´s what i love!
These are my last days here though as I am going back to Perth soon for an intern elective at a hospital in Perth for my medicine studies.......
So I will enjoy my last evenings under the stars and in front of the fire with the sound of the ocean in front of my tent ..

No comments: